Announcing our In-Person Fall Regional Workshop!
Registration is now open ! Our upcoming workshop will be held in Fresno County on Friday November 4th.
CCEMC Regional Workshops are small gatherings of both college and K-12 educators who want to broaden their knowledge of effective dual enrollment practices. Whether you are new to dual enrollment or a pro, Regional Workshops offer the opportunity to hear from practitioners engaged in the work. Learn more about equity, best practices and tools for implementing the many components of dual enrollment.
CCEMC Regional Workshops provide
- Presentations by professionals involved in dual enrollment
- Small gathering of educators; no more than 70 attendees
- Workshops are held throughout the state
- Ample time to network and have your questions answered
- College and K-12 teams are encouraged to attend
- And much more!
Interested in Future Regional Workshops?
The best way to be in the know is to sign up and stay connected, fill out the form below to be added to our contacts.